HERE IS OUR STRATEGEGY TO ENSURE YOU
The F.I.T. Studio Clients
We will be following protocols and procedures to protect you at The F.I.T. Studio,
As per Alberta Health Recommendations. We ask that you please bear with us and be patient as we navigate these waters as things are constantly changing.
If you have travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days, please stay home for 2 weeks and seek COVID-19 testing.
If you feel ill and have a cold or flu symptoms such as cough, fever shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, please stay home and seek COVID-19 testing.
If anyone in your close social circle or family are ill, or have symptoms such as cough, fever shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, please stay home and seek COVID-19 testing.
- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 5-7mins before class. The doors will be locked until 7 mins till class time, and you will be waved in. Please stay in your car, or if outside maintain social distance. Please ensure you keep 2-3 meters apart at all times.
- All personal items will be kept with you by your mat. (except your shoes)
- Please limit your stay after class, you will need to vacate the studio, as soon as class is done.
- Upon entering the studio, please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Please arrive in your workout clothes, if you need to change, you will use the washroom, NOT the changeroom.
- The shower will NOT be available to use
- NO masks are required at this time.
- Bring your own mat to the studio, you will be required to take it with you when you leave, if you do forget your mat you can borrow one.
- The floor is marked with yogafit stickers, you will need to put your mat on the marked spot, with the left corner of your mat lining up with the sticker.
- Please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer provided when leaving.
- We are NOT able to use fans.
- No loitering in the common areas.
- You will each grab a spray bottle and paper towel to wipe your mat down and floor around you at the end of class. You will wipe your weights down once you put them away, a spot will be designated the return the spray bottles and dispose of the paper towel.
- All Classes will be held in the studio and ONLINE- using the same link as we have been using.